Excellence in Manufacturing Award Nominations
The Regional Chamber and MAGNET will honor a Valley manufacturer with the Chamber's sixth annual Excellence in Manufacturing Award. This prestigious award focuses on a company's longevity in business, growth, product or workforce innovation and achievement.
• must be located in Columbiana, Mahoning or Trumbull counties.
• must be a member of the Regional Chamber.
• may self-nominate.
Nominations are accepted online* through October 12, 2022.
Award presentation will be held on November 3rd at the Chamber's Economic Forecast breakfast. For more information, contact Shea MacMillan at 330.744.2131 ext. 1101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following information is required for each nomination:
- Nominator contact information: Name, company, address, phone, email.
- What is the name of the company you would like to nominate? Company name.
- Contact information of the company that you are nominating to receive the Excellence in Manufacturing Award (nominee): contact name, company, address, phone, email.
- Nominee Company Information: Industry, number of employees, years in business.
- How has the company grown in the past 3 years? What drives the growth? Thought starters: Physical expansion to meet customer demand. New customers and/or new markets. Changes to processes.
- In what areas of manufacturing does the company excel? Thought starters: Innovation or research and development. Customer service or quality. Use of local suppliers and service providers.
- Has the company recently launched any new products or services? How has that impacted the business? Thought starters: Accessing new industry. Obstacles to overcome. Growth in units.
- Please attach any documentation (pdfs, images, word documents) and/or links to electronic documents that support your nomination of this company. Thought starters: Press releases about expansion or new products. Videos about new processes or products. Support letters from customers.